Specialty Loan Programs
Innovative Programs to Serve Your Mortgage Needs
Keys on Time*
Welcome to the 20-day Close with your offer backed by the purchasing power of a full loan approval. With our Keys on Time program, your offer will be the most attractive in a competitive market where we will work with you to get full underwriting loan approval to ensure your loan will close lightning fast, even if you have not yet identified the property. We are 100% committed to owning what it takes to get your loan funded on or before the close of escrow. If your loan does not close on time, we will credit you $895 in closing costs.*
You can combine Keys on Time with our SecureLock program to have the security of a locked in interest rate even prior to making a purchase offer.
- Over 90% of owner-occupied homes qualify
- First-time and move-up homebuyers are eligible
- Single-family, condos, investment, second-homes
*Not available in Oregon. The “Keys on Time” program is a limited guarantee that APMC will provide a credit to the borrower of $895 after the close of escrow if, due to some fault on the part of APMC, its originators or other APMC staff, a purchase transaction does not close until a date after the originally stated close of escrow date. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee does not apply if the purchase transaction fails to close on or before the anticipated close of escrow date due to events/circumstances beyond APMC’s control, including but not limited to, delays caused by: an unacceptable or unexpectedly low appraisal value on the subject property, acts or omissions by the escrow or title company, second lien holder approvals, short sale approval, or loan conditions imposed by the lender that, despite reasonable diligence by APMC, are not met by any party in a timely manner. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee trigger begins when the initial loan package is received by APMC’s Fulfillment center. The complete loan package must be received in the APMC Fulfillment center a minimum of 20 days prior to the COE date. Exclusions: The limited guarantee does not apply to the HARP program, reverse mortgages, FHA 203k, non-delegated jumbo products or any loans that require prior approval from an investor. The limited guarantee applies to purchase transactions only. All programs are subject to borrower and property qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.￼
Lock your rate and secure peace of mind. With our SecureLock programs, you can lock in today’s competitive rates while you shop for a home, sell your home, or while your home is under construction. You can also take advantage of a float down option if rates go down prior to signing your loan documents. If rates go up, you are secure!
- Lock and Buy:
Lock in your rate while you shop for a home
- Lock and List:
Lock in your rate while you sell your home
- Lock and Build:
Lock in your rate while your home is under construction
*To qualify for this program, APM must give full credit approval to all borrowers on the loan. There are specific terms for each lock, based on which variation of the SecureLock program is used. Contact us today for full details.
With our Expanded Access program, we have opened the doors to borrowers who need access to financing but don’t “fit” the standard agency or jumbo program guidelines.
The Expanded Access program provides financing options for borrowers that have difficulty documenting their income, or have debt-to-income (DTI) up to 50% (or even 55% on an exception basis).
Expanded Access also provides options to borrowers with a recent credit event such as a short sale/foreclosure or a mortgage late.
Expanded Access offers fully amortizing fixed, ARM and interest only ARM options to facilitate financing on primary, second home and investment properties.
- Loan amounts from $100K-$2M
- Up to 90% Loan to Value with full documentation
- Up to 85% LTV with bank statement documentation
- 620 minimum FICO credit score
- Recent credit events allowed include mortgage lates, settled housing events, and 12 month seasoning on a bankruptcy
- 30-year fixed, 5/1, and 7/1 ARMs
- Interest only options on 5/1 and 7/1 ARMs
As an alternative to the FHA program, Home Ready is a conventional 3% down mortgage loan with even more flexible income qualification guidelines. In addition, Home Ready may have reduced mortgage insurance options, including no upfront mortgage insurance fees and may be cancelable per servicer/Fannie Mae guidelines.
- The mortgage is a fixed rate loan up to $424,100
- Up to 97% LTV financing (3% down)
- Eligible properties are single family-dwellings, PUD or condos as the owner’s primary residence
- Gift funds or Community seconds are allowable for the down payment
- Non-occupant co-borrower’s income can be used for qualifying
- Single-family accessory unit or boarder income can be used in qualifying
Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage
If you are looking to purchase a home with a low down payment and flexible sources of funds, our Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage offers the most flexibility for maximum financing:
- Max loan amount up to $424,100 for single-family dwellings in most US counties and $636,150 for high-cost areas*
- Up to 97 percent LTV financing (3 percent down)
- Down payment assistance programs and/or affordable second mortgages available
- Flexible sources of funds can be used to qualify
- Low to moderate-income buyers
- Lower mortgage insurance coverage requirements, which means lower payments
* Each county limit is published on FHFA’s website: www.fhfa.gov. Special statutory provisions establish different loan limit calculations for Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and the U.S. Virigin islands.
High Balance Solutions
If you are looking to finance a home that exceeds conforming loan limits, our High Balance Solutions program will get the deal done.
Under this program, you can split the loan amount between a first and second mortgage. This may result in lower monthly payments due to potentially lower rates available through conforming mortgage products.
|Feature||First Mortgage||Second Mortgage|
|Max Loan Amount||
|Minimum FICO Credit Score||720 for CLTV <=85%
740 for CLTV > 85%
|Max Loan to Value||90% CLTV Primary Residence
85% Second Home
|Max Debt To Income||43%|
|Residence||1-2 Unit Primary Residence
1 Unit Second Home to 90% CLTV
Rate and Term
Cash Out Refinance
Asset Inclusion Loan Program
This mortgage program is for borrowers who have high assets, but an unsteady monthly income. With the Asset Inclusion Loan program, borrowers can factor in the assets they have remaining — after their down payment and closing costs — as sources of qualifying income.
- Eligible for Primary, Secondary, and Investment properties
- Loan amounts up to $1.5 million
- Up to 80% loan-to-value
- 700 minimum FICO score required
- Not available in Hawaii and Nevada
Income Property Financing Just Got Easier
If you are looking to purchase your next investment property, our Investor Advantage loan programs will get the deal done.
Investor Advantage gives you the most purchasing power in the market today for investment properties. There are two loan programs to choose from to fit your needs:
- Minimum FICO – 640
- Max LTV- 80%
- Max Loan Amount- $2M
- SFR & 1-4 unit properties Condo
- Income documentation required
Investor Advantage Pro
- Minimum FICO – 640
- Max LTV- 75%
- Max Loan Amount- $2M
- SFR & 1-4 unit properties Condo
- No income documentation required. Appraisal and asset documentation required
Dream Home Renovation
If you can dream it, you can make it a reality. With our Dream Home Renovation program, you can buy the property that needs some renovation. Save time and money by financing the purchase with the cost of the repairs included in your mortgage.
- Create your dream home instead of buying someone else’s
- The loan amount is based on future assessed value of home
- Take advantage of properties in great locations that need renovation
- 640 minimum FICO required
- 110% loan to value
Financing provided for the purchase and refinancing of manufactured homes.
- Conventional, FHA and VA loans
- Minimum FICO – 620
- Max DTI – 45% (may be higher based on borrower credit scoring)
- Primary residences and second homes
- Up to 95% on a conventional primary purchase & rate-term refinance