Unlock Your Home’s Potential with Solano Mortgage HELOCs
Tap into Flexibility and Financial Freedom
Your home is more than just a place to live. It’s a valuable asset that can help you achieve your financial goals. With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from Solano Mortgage, you can harness the equity in your home to fund your aspirations—whether it’s renovating your space, paying for education, or covering unexpected expenses. Discover the power of flexibility and on-demand funds with our HELOC solutions.
The Benefits of Solano Mortgage HELOCs
Access on Demand
Gain the freedom to utilize your home’s equity whenever you need it. With our HELOC, you’re in control, with funds available on demand for any of life’s moments.
Pay As You Go
Enjoy the convenience of only paying interest on the amount you use. Our HELOC gives you the flexibility to manage your finances without the pressure of immediate principal repayment.
Life is full of surprises, but your finances don’t have to be. Use your HELOC as an emergency fund for those unforeseen repairs or necessary expenses.
Benefit from potential tax deductions on interest payments*. Our HELOC can not only provide you with the funds you need but also offer tax benefits to maximize your savings.
Highlights of Our HELOC Offerings
- Flexible Draw Period. Take advantage of a 10-year interest-only draw period, allowing you to manage your cash flow efficiently.
- Adaptable Repayment Terms. Plan for the future with a 30-year variable term, offering you a long-term financial tool that adapts to your changing needs.
- Inclusive Eligibility. Whether it’s your primary residence or a second home, our HELOC is available for various property types.
- Self-Employed Friendly. We understand the unique financial situations of self-employed individuals. That’s why we accept self-employed income when you apply for a HELOC with us.
- Versatile Usage. Choose our HELOC as a stand-alone financial product or as an addition to a second mortgage. We offer solutions tailored to your individual circumstances.
Fixed Rate Second Mortgage Mortgage Loan
A second loan, or mortgage, against your house will either be a home equity loan, which is a lump-sum loan with a fixed term and rate, or a HELOC, which features variable rates and continuing access to funds.
The differences between HELOCs and renovation loans is that renovation loans can be used on purchases or current homes, and the potential loan amount is based on the future value of the home after the improvements have been completed.
Ready to Get Started?
Begin your journey toward financial empowerment today. Contact Solano Mortgage to explore your options to utilize your home equity options using a HELOC , or fixed rate second mortgage . Get in touch with Solano Mortgage, today!
Apply now with Solano Mortgage. Scan the QR code below.